Events in Lombardy
Events in Lombardy - What’s Happening in 2016
Events in Lombardy. Follow us and learn about what is going on in 2016 and all the exclusive events.
Lombardy hosts plenty of affairs, don't miss Design and Fashion Week, celebrations, concerts, theater, cinema, exhibitions, sports, gastronomy, and more. There's no better way to discover why Italy is such a hospitable and welcoming country than by celebrating with them! While the larger cities often bring global crowds, you can always get away from it all and check out the smaller villages, where culinary fairs are a hit and you can really get a taste for the authentic identity. These territories are full of opportunities to see new shows and old favorites, so pick and choose which are best for you!
Get out and explore the different destinations through these interesting events such as international film festival and local events of the charming towns in the area. Get a glimpse of the various locations by seeing the fun events in Lombardy.
Organize a getaway and decide on all the fabulous events you want to see. Whether in a large group, with the family, on a work trip, or even with that special someone, find the right things scheduled near you. Get out the calendars and pencil in these events. 2016 is a great time to visit, and we've got everything you need to know here.
- 01/03/2013 - 31/12/2018Milan showcases an exhibition entirely dedicated to Leonardo da Vinci and his remarkable inventions. Thanks to techonology, visitors will be able to browse... Milano, Mostre, Mostre, Attività con bambini, eventi settembre 2016
- 04/11/2016 - 04/03/2018Starting on November 4th, FAI – the Italian National Trust – presents the Robert Wilson for Villa Panza exhibition, curated by Noah Kos... Varese, Mostre, Art & Culture
- 06/05/2017 - 02/09/2018The city of Brescia will host from May 6th 2017 to January 7th 2018 the works of artist Mimmo Paladino. Go to the city center in order to admire them.... Lombardia, Brescia
- 12/09/2017 - 28/01/2018The Trilogia del profumo – Emozioni olfattive dal Novecento exhibition tells the story of the last century through prime examples of artistic perfumery. It... Milano, Mostre
- 29/09/2017 - 28/01/2018Milan's Royal Palace hosts the Dentro Caravaggio exhibition which showcases for the first time 20 works from the Master in a unique exhibit comprising... Lombardia, Milano, Mostre, Musei
- 06/10/2017 - 04/02/201823 restaurants from the East Lombardy culinary circuit, 20 of them from Cremona and one from each of the provinces of Bergamo, Brescia and Mantua, two fixe... Cremona, Enogastronomia, Piatti e sapori della tradizione
- 14/10/2017 - 28/01/2018Pavia's Broletto Palace will host an exhibition dedicated to Robert Doisneau, one of the most important photographers from the XXth century, from October 1... Lombardia, Pavia, Mostre
- 22/10/2017 - 02/04/2018Mantua, capital city of the Renaissance, turns back to center stage with Costruire, Abitare, Pensare. Sabbioneta and Charleville, ideal cities for the Gonz... Lombardia, Mantova, Mostre
- 12/11/2017 - 30/06/2018Take the chance to enjoy Palazzo Lombardia's magnificent view from the 39° floor during its special sunday openings. This inititive has been activ... Lombardia, Milano, Milano
- 18/01/2018 - 18/01/2018Save the date for thursday January 18th 2018 and head to the Testori Auditorium in Palazzo Lombardia. There will be a talk between Nobel prize author Orhan... Lombardia, Milano, Milano
- 19/01/2018 - 24/06/2018Milan's Bagatti Valsecchi Museum will host from January 19th through June 24th 2018 the exhibition Love, museums, inspiration - Orhan Pamuk's Museum of Inn... Lombardia, Milano, Milano
- 19/01/2018 - 19/01/2018Lodi will celebrate the annual Festival of San Bassiano, dedicated to the city's patron saint, on friday January 19th. Do not miss the chance to h... Lodi, Enogastronomia, Sagre e folclore, Sagre e feste tradizionali