Events in Lombardy
Events in Lombardy - What’s Happening in 2016
Events in Lombardy. Follow us and learn about what is going on in 2016 and all the exclusive events.
Lombardy hosts plenty of affairs, don't miss Design and Fashion Week, celebrations, concerts, theater, cinema, exhibitions, sports, gastronomy, and more. There's no better way to discover why Italy is such a hospitable and welcoming country than by celebrating with them! While the larger cities often bring global crowds, you can always get away from it all and check out the smaller villages, where culinary fairs are a hit and you can really get a taste for the authentic identity. These territories are full of opportunities to see new shows and old favorites, so pick and choose which are best for you!
Get out and explore the different destinations through these interesting events such as international film festival and local events of the charming towns in the area. Get a glimpse of the various locations by seeing the fun events in Lombardy.
Organize a getaway and decide on all the fabulous events you want to see. Whether in a large group, with the family, on a work trip, or even with that special someone, find the right things scheduled near you. Get out the calendars and pencil in these events. 2016 is a great time to visit, and we've got everything you need to know here.
- 04/11/2016 - 15/10/2017Starting on November 4th, FAI – the Italian National Trust – presents the Robert Wilson for Villa Panza exhibition, curated by Noah Kos... Varese, Mostre, Art & Culture
- 22/01/2017 - 01/10/2017From January 22nd to August 13th, it will be possible to visit the Belvedere at the 39th floor of the Lombardy Region Building every sunday. ... Lombardia, Milano, Milano
- 16/04/2017 - 09/09/2017GAMeC's Happenings will take place once again at the courtyard of Bergamo's Modern and Contemporary Art Gallery. Starting in April al the way... Lombardia, Bergamo, Bergamo
- 04/05/2017 - 28/09/2017SPECIAL EVENT! Remember to get your WOW stamp on the pages of your #inLombardia Passport by going to the dedicated stand at the ... Lombardia, Milano, Milano
- 06/05/2017 - 03/09/2017The Leonardo Da Vinci National Science and Technology Museum will host the exhibition titled 100 volte in giro, in which you can admire a co... Lombardia, Milano, Milano
- 06/05/2017 - 07/01/2018The city of Brescia will host from May 6th 2017 to January 7th 2018 the works of artist Mimmo Paladino. Go to the city center in order to admire them.... Lombardia, Brescia
- 27/05/2017 - 18/11/2017The former EXPO area has now become EXPERIENCE, a park in which it is possible to relax and enjoy the surrounding greenery. The Park hos... Lombardia, Milano, Milano
- 02/06/2017 - 30/10/2017Do you wish to see Bergamo from a different angle? Then the cableway at the Upper City is exactly what you seek! You can feel the excitement ... Lombardia, Bergamo, Bergamo
- 02/06/2017 - 23/09/2017The Lago Cromatico Festival is a musical event that will allow visitors to discover the wonders of Lake Maggiore through music. It takes the ... Lombardia, Varese
- 16/06/2017 - 05/08/2017Thirteen artists, among painters and sculptors, will gather for the fourth edition of the festival titled <20 15x15 / 20x20 | Collezione PUNTO SUL... Lombardia, Varese, Varese
- 18/06/2017 - 15/10/2017Bergamasque mountains hide rare and wonderful treasures such as the waterfalls of the Serio River. The aforementioned river is 124 kilometers long... Lombardia, Bergamo, Nature, Nature, Estate
- 20/06/2017 - 10/09/2017The Leonardo da Vinci National Science and Technology Museum will offer for the entirety of summer, guided tours, workshop interactive activities... Lombardia, Milano
Discover all of our projects