Events in Lombardy
Events in Lombardy - What’s Happening in 2016
Events in Lombardy. Follow us and learn about what is going on in 2016 and all the exclusive events.
Lombardy hosts plenty of affairs, don't miss Design and Fashion Week, celebrations, concerts, theater, cinema, exhibitions, sports, gastronomy, and more. There's no better way to discover why Italy is such a hospitable and welcoming country than by celebrating with them! While the larger cities often bring global crowds, you can always get away from it all and check out the smaller villages, where culinary fairs are a hit and you can really get a taste for the authentic identity. These territories are full of opportunities to see new shows and old favorites, so pick and choose which are best for you!
Get out and explore the different destinations through these interesting events such as international film festival and local events of the charming towns in the area. Get a glimpse of the various locations by seeing the fun events in Lombardy.
Organize a getaway and decide on all the fabulous events you want to see. Whether in a large group, with the family, on a work trip, or even with that special someone, find the right things scheduled near you. Get out the calendars and pencil in these events. 2016 is a great time to visit, and we've got everything you need to know here.
- 06/05/2017 - 07/01/2018The city of Brescia will host from May 6th 2017 to January 7th 2018 the works of artist Mimmo Paladino. Go to the city center in order to admire them.... Lombardia, Brescia
- 27/05/2017 - 18/11/2017The former EXPO area has now become EXPERIENCE, a park in which it is possible to relax and enjoy the surrounding greenery. The Park hos... Lombardia, Milano, Milano
- 02/06/2017 - 30/10/2017Do you wish to see Bergamo from a different angle? Then the cableway at the Upper City is exactly what you seek! You can feel the excitement ... Lombardia, Bergamo, Bergamo
- 01/09/2017 - 03/12/2017Heirs to the Lombard greatness (572-774), the people of Pavia carries with pride the last vestiges of this period, such as the crypts of San... Lombardia, Pavia
- 02/09/2017 - 19/11/2017Autumn in Valtellina is full of events dedicated to food. Pizzocchero d'oro celebrates this famous local dish, a type of ribbon-shaped noodles mad... Lombardia, Sondrio, Teglio, Enogastronomia, Events, Eventi Gastronomici
- 22/09/2017 - 10/11/2017A lone journey becomes a catharsis where the absolute presence of nature transforms and reappraises the weight of daily life, a sort of psychoanalysis betw... Lombardia, Cremona, Cremona
- 29/09/2017 - 28/01/2018Milan's Royal Palace hosts the Dentro Caravaggio exhibition which showcases for the first time 20 works from the Master in a unique exhibit comprising... Lombardia, Milano, Mostre, Musei
- 06/10/2017 - 15/12/2017From October 6th to December 15th, the Lombard Lakes Festival will propose music, comedy and prose in the exceptional backdrop of Lombardy's lakes. ... Lombardia, Laghi
- 29/10/2017 - 29/10/2017The first Walk Among Olive Trees at Lake Iseo will take place on sunday October 29th. This initative has been organized with the purpose of advertising loc... Brescia, Monte Isola, Enogastronomia, Prodotti tipici
- 05/11/2017 - 05/11/2017Come discover the medieval castles, buildings and boroughs of the Lombard plains! Sunday November 5th, in occasion of the medieval castles, buildi... Lombardia, Art & Culture
- 11/11/2017 - 13/11/2017Autumn in Lombardy is marked by the twelfth edition of Golosaria, an essential event for gourmands. The 2017 edition as usual will coun... Lombardia, Milano, Milano
- 08/12/2017 - 08/12/2017December 8th has been for many years, the most anticipated date for cycling enthusiasts thanks to the Pedala coi Campioni event. This year's cyclotourism c... Lombardia, Varese, Brinzio
Discover all of our projects