Events in Lombardy
Events in Lombardy - What’s Happening in 2016
Events in Lombardy. Follow us and learn about what is going on in 2016 and all the exclusive events.
Lombardy hosts plenty of affairs, don't miss Design and Fashion Week, celebrations, concerts, theater, cinema, exhibitions, sports, gastronomy, and more. There's no better way to discover why Italy is such a hospitable and welcoming country than by celebrating with them! While the larger cities often bring global crowds, you can always get away from it all and check out the smaller villages, where culinary fairs are a hit and you can really get a taste for the authentic identity. These territories are full of opportunities to see new shows and old favorites, so pick and choose which are best for you!
Get out and explore the different destinations through these interesting events such as international film festival and local events of the charming towns in the area. Get a glimpse of the various locations by seeing the fun events in Lombardy.
Organize a getaway and decide on all the fabulous events you want to see. Whether in a large group, with the family, on a work trip, or even with that special someone, find the right things scheduled near you. Get out the calendars and pencil in these events. 2016 is a great time to visit, and we've got everything you need to know here.
- 01/03/2013 - 31/12/2017Milan showcases an exhibition entirely dedicated to Leonardo da Vinci and his remarkable inventions. Thanks to techonology, visitors will be able to browse... Milano, Mostre, Mostre, Attività con bambini, eventi settembre 2016
- 29/05/2016 - 29/05/2017The Year of Tourism in Lombardy begins on May 29th: events, projects and initiatives that will liven the Region for an entire year until may 29th 2017... Lombardia, Bergamo, Brescia, Como, Cremona, Lecco, Lodi, Mantova, Milano, Monza, Pavia, Sondrio, Varese, Intrattenimento
- 04/11/2016 - 15/10/2017Starting on November 4th, FAI – the Italian National Trust – presents the Robert Wilson for Villa Panza exhibition, curated by Noah Kos... Varese, Mostre, Art & Culture
- 21/01/2017 - 11/06/2017Palazzo Martinengo will host once again, until June 11th 2017, a new exhibition that pictures painting trends and movements that were all the rage in Italy... Lombardia, Brescia, Mostre, Art & Culture, Mostre
- 22/01/2017 - 13/08/2017From January 22nd to August 13th, it will be possible to visit the Belvedere at the 39th floor of the Lombardy Region Building every sunday. ... Lombardia, Milano, Milano
- 21/02/2017 - 18/06/2017From february 21st to June 18th 2017, the Keith Haring: About Art exhibition will be inside the Royal Palace. It showcases 100 works by one of the mos... Lombardia, Milano, Milano
- 04/03/2017 - 11/06/2017New York's prime photography agency Magnum, celebrates its 70 years. In order to cherish such an important date, Cremona's Violin Museum proposes an e... Lombardia, Cremona, Cremona
- 08/03/2017 - 02/07/2017Palazzo Reale will host an anthology dedicated to renowned French painter Edouard Manet, which can be visited until July 2nd 2017. Manet and Moder... Lombardia, Milano, Milano
- 12/03/2017 - 04/06/2017With the splendid backdrop of Palazzo Te, it will be possible to enjoy the exhibition dedicated to Giorgio Morandi and Tacita Dean titled: Simple as ... Lombardia, Mantova, Mantova
- 15/03/2017 - 09/07/2017The work of Vasilij Kandinskij returns to Milan. This time it will be hosted by the MUDEC – Cultures' Museum; the exhibition's route will fo... Lombardia, Milano, Milano
- 23/03/2017 - 25/06/2017From march 23rd to june 25th, the interiors of the splendid Cremona Picture Gallery will host an exhibition titled Lo sguardo sul mondo. Veduta, capri... Lombardia, Cremona, Cremona
- 02/04/2017 - 11/06/2017Gallarate's Ma*GA Museum , will host from April 2nd to June 11th, the latest exhibition dedicated to Italian photographer and journalist Mauro Ga... Lombardia, Varese, Gallarate
Discover all of our projects