10 Trendiest Clubs in Milan
10 trendiest clubs in Milan, field guide
The 10 trendiest clubs in Milan offer several opportunities of enjoying the evening at the fullest during happy hour! We have gathered a list with 10 of the finest places to go out and find out why Milanese nightlife is so widely renowned and cherished.
Getting aperitifs before dinnertime are common tradition in Northern Italy for at least a century. Thanks to varied buffets served by bars and cafés of the regional capital at such hours, it has become a regular occasion for gatherings at the end of a working day.
A good place to start is Frank, proposing a vast selection of wines to sip upon while listening to sophisticated music.
If you love fashion and glamour, Bar Martini will surprise you inside the Dolce & Gabbana boutique at the Quadrilatero district.
Da Carlo e Camilla in Segheria provides a stylish menu by a famous culinary expert: a single table welcomes all guests who come to taste de dishes of chef Cracco.
Go to Le Biciclette for an after-dinner cocktail, live concerts and artistic performances.
The last club we would like to mention is Holliwood, appreciated by VIPs and perfect if you want to party until late.
Walk downtown Milan's streets by 6 pm, go to one of our 10 trendiest suggestions and enjoy a drink with friends at these clubs.
- FRANK Via Lecco 1/A, Milan The night has to start with one of the Milanese rituals… the aperitif, or happy hour. If you're in the Porta Venezia, Montenapoleone, or Brera area, you have to hit this place. Frank, a lounge bistrot in Via Lecco 1, has been a must for years now, for both its fantastic music and choice of cocktails and wine. Read more >
- H club>diana Viale Piave 42, Milan Later on in the night, inside the Sheraton Diana Majestic (Viale Piave 42), is the H Club>Diana, an elegant and relaxed meeting place. You're sure to find swanky music, one of a kind cocktails (and alcohol-free beverages), as well as a delicious buffet. Read more >
- Bar Martini Corso Venezia 15, Milan Among the streets of the Fashion District, check out the Bar Martini and Martini Bistrot inside the Dolce & Gabbana boutique (Corso Venezia 15). A cocktail here will take you all the way to Sicily… Read more >
- Asola Cucina Sartoriale Via Durini 28, Milan In Via Durini 28, inside the Brian & Barry Building, is the Asola Cucina Sartoriale, where chef Matteo Torretta leads the central kitchen and interacts with guests. For a romantic night, reserve the San Babila table of the San Babila Plaza. Your date will thank you, and your palate won't complain either. Read more >
- Carlo e Camilla in Segheria Via Meda 24, Milan Word spread like wildfire about this Milanese hotspot. For dinner, head to Carlo e Camilla in Segheria, which is set up inside a former sawmill in Via Meda 42. What makes it so special? Chandeliers illuminate the unique space and dishes from the starred chef in the kitchen. Carlo Cracco, although not in the kitchen himself, has approved the menu. After dinner cocktails are also to be tried. Read more >
- Ceresio 7 Pool & Restaurant Via Ceresio 7, Milan Why not really treat yourself at dinner? Refined and sophisticated, youthful and vibrant, Ceresio 7 Pool & Restaurant (Via Ceresio 7) is located on the rooftop of the DSquared2 Building. Dine on the fabulous dishes from chef Elio Sironi before relaxing in the Cigar Room or poolside with a view. Read more >
- Ristorante Berton Via Mike Bongiorno 13, Milan A refined atmosphere, phenomenal cuisine, and one of the most loved chefs of Milan. We're in Via Liberazione 13, at the elegant Ristorante Berton, where chef Andrea Berton will show you a gastronomic experience at 360°. Looking for that special touch? A table in the kitchen for two is available for a tasting menu from the chef… Read more >
- Finger's Garden Via G. Keplero 2, Milan Dying for dinner with an oriental flavor. Finger's Garden is a Japanese fusion restaurant with a heated garden in Via Keplero 2. Taste the delicacies from chef Roberto Okabe fresh out of the kitchen: tartare, nigiri, uramaki, shogayaki, and so much more. Read more >
- Le Biciclette Via Torti 2, Milan A nice cocktail after dinner? At Le Biciclette (Via Torti/Corso Genova), you can catch live music or artistic performances in a laid back environment. Head here with friends for a chill night full of fun and libations. Read more >
- Hollywood Corso Como 15, Milan An electrifying and cosmopolitan atmosphere, Hollywood is guaranteed to provide you with a memorable night. Situated in Corso Como, it's open from Tuesday to Sunday, and is a definite must. Choose the night and party for your tastes and don't come home until the sun comes up. Read more >