Golf Club Lake Como
Golf Club Lake Como, Golf in Lombardy
Historically exclusive circuits with spectacular views of the lake for refined golfers, green fields that host the bigest international matches.
Luxury hotels, historical villas surrounded by nature parks and gardens, quiet and sceneries of unparalleled beauty.
Lake Como is all of this and more, the ideal destination for those who love to play this engaging sport.
- Menaggio e Cadenabbia Golf Club 18 holes A staple of British‐style golf, the Menaggio & Cadenabbia Golf Club is the second oldest golf club in Italy. It has quite a particular course, where it is important to identify the right spot from the first tee in order to play in the best way possible. Thus the motto "far and sure", coined on January 10th 1907 at the circuit's official opening. The field's elevated position allows for a privileged view of the charming scenery near Lake Como. For more info >
- Golf Club Monticello 36 holes The Golf Club Monticello is pride and joy of Italian golf, with the country's largest field for two golf trails. It was founded in 1974 and has hosted 7 Open d'Italia tournaments, which gathers the most important golfers from around the world. Its high level premises such as the ample Club House, two restaurants with terraces, swimming pools, kids club and 5 tennis courts make sure that both members and guests feel welcome. For more info >
- La Pinetina Golf Club 18 holes The Pineta Golf Club is sprawled out over 70 hectares of greenery immersed in the Pineta Park of Appiano Gentile and Tradate. Here you'll discover groves of pine, birch, oak, and chestnut, which help create the perfect course designed by English architect and golfer John Dering Harris. For more info >
- Golf Club Villa d'Este 18 holes Located at a 400 meters altitude and immersed in a landscape of unparalleled beauty, the Golf Club Villa d'Este has always been the destination of choice for discerning golfers. It is possible to play here without getting too much summer heat. Among chestnut, birch and pine forests, this 18 hole course is one of the most difficult "par 69" in Europe. Numerous international competitions are held here every year. The Club House has an outstindanding view of the lake. For more info >
- Golf Club Lecco 18 holes Golf Club Lecco sits on the foothills of Monte Resegone and the Grigne, one of the Brianza's most beautiful areas. This 18 hole golf course will completely upgrade by Summer 2016 its field with Bermuda Grass, thus taking in the highest quality maintenance standards. The Club House, the Buvette, Bar and the Tiara Restaurant are seventeenth century structures that have been carefully restored to be outstanding venues for whoever wishes relaxing moments. For more info >
- Golf Club Carimate 18 holes A beautiful area located among the hills of the Brianza between the cities of Milan and Como. Golf Club Carimate was built in 1962 along with a 400 villas residential district completely surrounded by vegetation. This golf course is pleasant and undulating, taking place around over ten thousand plants. The Club House was designed by architect Vico Magistretti, facing the field with its nationally acclaimed restaurant. For more info >
- Barlassina Country Club 18 holes Located aat the Groane Park between Como and Milan, the Barlassina Country Club has a golf trail designed by John S.S. Morrison in 1956. Its 18 holes are spread along lush greens and surrounded by centuries‐old forests. Trees are the course's main difficulty: they are present near every hole, making for a particularly insidious trail. Just like in every other field, greens are built in accordance to holes' duration and difficulty. For more info >
- Golf Brianza Country Club 18 holes Devised in the late eighties by Venetian architect Marco Croze, the Golf Brianza Country Club offers an 18 holes course that unravels inside a natural scenery comprising a hillside part and a plain one with 4 ponds. The golf trail alternates long duration holes with short ones. Knowing where to place the tee is of fundamental importance here. Such a feature makes this field varied and entertaining for both seasoned players and amateurs. For more info >
- Valtellina Golf Club 18 buche Il Valtellina Golf Club è immerso in un contesto naturalistico di rara bellezza: situato a due passi da Sondrio è circondato dalle vigne delle Alpi Retiche, dai verdi boschi delle Orobie e dal massiccio dell'Adamello. Nato dalla scommessa di un gruppo di sponsor appassionati di golf, il Valtellina Golf Club è un circolo accogliente in cui praticare sport e stare in compagnia di amici che condividono la stessa passione. Il campo è apprezzato per il manto erboso particolarmente compatto, green sempre perfetti e rough mantenuto volutamente folto. For more info >