Golf Club Lake Garda
Golf Club Lake Garda, Golf in Lombardy
Lake Garda is one of the best known golf destinations in Europe due to its beautiful scenery, mediterranean vegetation and wide assortment of World-Class Golf Resorts.
It is possible to play all year long near the Garda thanks to its gentle lacustrine weather. A great opportunity that players should not miss!
- Arzaga Golf Club 27 holes The Arzaga Golf is located inside Palazzo Arzaga, an ancient XVth century mansion turned into one of the most prestigious Golf & Spa Resorts in Europe. Both of its golf fields are immersed in a 144 acres estate at the hills facing Lake Garda. The 18 holes Championship course is a Parkland Resort Course, PAR 72, with typical Jack Nicklaus II style features. The 9 holes course, PAR 36, has been designed by Gary Player, one of the greatest "Links Course" designers in the world. For more info >
- Chervò Golf San Virgilio 27 holes Between Sirmione and Desenzano, at the splendid scenery of Lake Garda rises the "Chervò Golf Hotel Spa & Resort San Vigilio". This field has 36 holes, 27 championship ones and 9 executive holes, divided in four courses that spread over water obstacles, well‐positioned bunkers that guard its greens and high profile lanes featuring large roughs. Its Club House is considered as the best one in the country and boasts a restaurant that serves fine local and regional cuisine besides the usual services for golfers. For more info >
- Garda Golf Country Club 27 holes Its green was designed by English architects Cotton, Pennink, Steel & Partners and includes 27 holes (3 color coded 9 hole courses, red, white and yellow) that spread over 110 acres between the Fortress of Manerba, Soiano Castle and the Valtenesi Hills. The Gardagolf Country Club has hosted 2 Open d'Italia tournaments in 1997 and 2003, plus other international initiatives of great relevance. For more info >
- Franciacorta Golf Club 27 holes Sitting at the heart of the Franciacorta area and a few kilometers from Lake Iseo, the Franciacorta Golf Club propose its 27 holes course: 18 holes for the championship course (named brut e satén) and 9 holes for the rosé course. The field unravels on gentle latches and its low bauches surround a 50.000 square meters artificial lake. The Franciacorta Golf Club is at the center of an important golfing district that gathers prestigious fields in less than a hundred kilometers. For more info >
- Golf Club Bogliaco 18 holes The Golf Club Bogliaco is located close to the western hills of Lake Garda. Surrounded by rich mediterranean vegetation, it offers a breathtaking view of the lacustrine landscape and a gentle weather that allows golfers to play all year long. This 18 holes golf course will put even expert players to the test with the utmost precision it takes to get into a fairway and due to its well‐guarded greens. Hole number 5 is particularly fascinating with a fantastic view of Lake Garda. For more info >
Discover all of our projects